Designed to drive away potential negative comments or misinterpreted images about you.
What people might find:
- Unflattering images
- Recorded comments twisted out of context
- Personal data like your address, date of birth, phone numbers, etc.
- Links to groups or associations they don't approve of or had a previous bad experience with
- Information that no longer applies that you don't want to be associated with
Once it's out there, it's out there…but
Once you give out information online, no matter how benign it is at the time, in a different context can come back to haunt you. Identity theft aside, people often leave their guard down by putting information out there that at the time can serve a purpose but because of the nature of the information can hurt you later on.
Our basic reputation management program will monitor search engines, social communities and websites to request the removal of privy data and information from websites.
* Note: The more someone frequents social networks, the more opportunity criminals have to perpetrate fraud or steal identity.
The "Do Not Email" List
This feature will block the majority of spam from thousands of companies who are members of marketing associations. The Do Not Email feature allows you to select which promotions to take part in exclusive to other promotions.
The "Do Not Track" List
For those who want this, we offer the ability for opt-outs of behaviour tracking. There are many sites which invade your privacy by cookie-ing your clicks. This feature allows you to opt- out of tracking networks dedicated to understanding which products you enquire about.
For many people, being on a site which tracks you is fine because you chose to be there, but as often as the case is, many websites go too far. Selling your click behaviour to third parties violates privacy and our feature helps protect you in this regard.
* Note 1: Credit card companies and banks will not cover all costs of fraud or identity theft. Only what can be proven or is caught and then only after exhaustive investigations have taken place over time.
* Note 2: Potential employers reject over 70% of job applicants because of online findings before even meeting someone. It doesn't even have to be an obvious negative thing. If someone's image doesn't "fit" their model of the kind of employee they want, it is just too easy to say "Next".
This package is ideal for graduates looking for a job, employees looking for change, people who are looking for help in protecting themselves from criminals, stalkers or anyone with a grudge against them, as well as for working professionals.
To find out more about this program,